The end of January and the beginning of February brings a new school year for many people. Transition refers to going back to school. If you’re part of that team, our Beyond the Standards fashion column breaks down stylish items that can be added to a student’s routine.
Any mom, dad, or guardian dreads the infamous school supply list. But in addition to the expense of books and colored pencils, there is another “menu“: the necessary products for the study routine.
- A must have for a backpack or bag that accommodates everyday items. If a student has a full routine, she still needs a toiletry bag to store personal hygiene items, for example.
- In addition to obvious pieces like the ones above, some fashion essentials are also essential. Think athletic shoes and warm clothing for those who live in the colder parts of the country.
- A backpack is an essential item for any student, regardless of age or routine. It is also perfect for those who spend the day away from home.
- For those who are in their senior years of high school, college and working, or doing an internship, a more orderly and oversized bag can make all the difference in a routine.
- Tennis shoes are the perfect footwear for back to school. However, parents should keep in mind: There are schools that have rules about models and colors.
Many schools and kindergartens have a uniform, but it is not always enough for the cold seasons.
If you live in the southern or southeastern regions of the country, it’s worth investing in items like a winter coat and leggings to complement the boys’ look.
The selection of products in the column takes into account the practicality of cutting. Another important factor is the design, after all, it is also possible to be stylish and practical. Consult the regulation: