Acrobatfeed.com takes intellectual property rights seriously and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We respect the rights of copyright owners and understand the importance of protecting their intellectual property.
If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been posted on our website without your authorization, please send a notice of infringement to our designated agent at email@example.com. Your notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the 0owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice of infringement, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.